Living Room Pictures

Living Room Pictures

As I was re-reading a Sherlock Holmes story on my iPhone with Google Reader app (I like it very much) my eye caught sight a photographic print on the my bedroom wall. I wondered whether the print and paintings, what are considered part of home decor, would be replaced by digital frames in the same way that books are being replaced by eBooks. Amazon recently proclaimed that they were selling more eBooks than physical books.

Living Room Pictures

Do you ever look at your living room furniture & ask "Is this the best I can do? Would this be a place that I'd like to come back to if I didn't live here?" The answers may startle you a little bit...but the good news is that after you take an honest assessment of what needs to be fixed, you are well on your way to upgrading your house's layout for good... So, if you have a living room & want to upgrade to a better setup, there are many things you can do to make it look better. Here are a few of them.

Living Room Pictures

Whether your living room is a 21 foot length with a large picture window at one end or you live in a tiny apartment and the living room is bijou to say the least, there are living room decor ideas to suit you and your budget. You can go for cozy chic and warm up your living space or go for open-plan with vaulted ceilings and an expanse of herringbone hardwood floor.